Tuesday, January 6, 2009

First Post!

Welcome to the blog for Fenwick Photography!


A little about me (Kate Fenwick): 

I was raised in the beautiful South, where surrounded by gorgeous beaches, year-round flowers and greenery, and great history and architecture, photography became my passion. I started like most photographers, with a simple SLR camera given to me as a teenager. I started snapping shots of everything I could think of and never looked back. 

I attended college, receiving a degree in graphic design and photojournalism, which has served me well in the portrait business. 

Photography is my passion, not my job. I work dual time as a graphic designer and a photographer, so I am not quite as pressured by the constraints of having to make a living taking pictures. I keep my prices low and don't worry about packing in appointments, so your photos are returned to you with the highest possible quality. 

Most days I work as a graphic designer  (when I'm not shooting pictures) so in addition to your portraits, I am available for design jobs as well (albums, invitations, save the dates, birth announcements...) 

I will be retroactively posting some of my past photo shoots as well as updating as new stuff comes in. Thanks for checking Fenwick Photography out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment